Friday, July 13, 2007

Compete with YOUR-self

People always say that "Ren Bi Ren Qi Si Ren", I feel that it's quite true.
I always feel that my principle in life is "Don't always compete with others, compete with yourself". Coz' Man's greatest enemy is he himself, not others!


In our lives, there's always no end to "Man competing with Man" if u come to think of it. You can be better than others but that doesn't mean that you are extraordinary. So, I feel that it's important that a person must know what he needs to do and always try his best in the things he do. As long as he did his best and never let himself or other people down, it should be enough. Most important thing is don't get bothered by what others think, jux "Do the Right Thing"!

It's jux a principle that I live with lah. How about u?
Are you among the "Ren Bi Ren Qi Si Ren" category?
Or...

Have u even thought of your own principle in life...

No comments: