Friday, June 1, 2007

Downturn & Turnover

Everyone steppin' on this piece of ground will definitely go thru' ups downs.. For myself, its like I'd been sitting for many rounds of roller coaster until this point of time.. Fall then stand up, then fall again, and then stand up, and then fall again..

Maybe to many friends out there, I may give 'em e impression that I have a very good family background and everything in my life is smooth sailing, but it's not like that lah.. I won't list out what setbacks I had down here, coz it's damn ma fan.. I can only say, it mainly concerns my family and of course, myself lah.. But really, "it takes a greater courage for one to stand up again, each time one falls"...

During my downturn periods, I constantly tell myself.. "Hey, look! You can overcome them, just take them as challenges in life. You certainly can do it. There are plenty of pple out there who are even worse than u! Get on with ur life with ur head high up!"

That's e motivation that had pushed me on til now, and I believe it will continue to push me on for e future. I had become much stronger & independent since then..

Duno since when and why.. I suddenly find it hard for tears to drip out from my eyes even when I see very sad things.. I'm not trying to boost whatsoever that "wah.. i'm so strong ah.." <--- that kind of shit... (but of course, not tellin' pple that I became "COLD-BLOODED"!! no please...!!) it's jux that.. it became something which had taken over me.. which i duno since when.. and given a choice if time could turn back... who will wana go thru' those sad things for nutin and land themselves in deep shit?
But true enaf perhaps, at e end of the day, it's really thru' many setbacks that we'd gone thru' in life that we'll have a different perspective of life.. and only thru' setbacks that we'll be mould.. I had learned to take each setback as a challenge that I wish to overcome, and I learned to cherish people who are really worth treasuring along my way..

There're a few great friends who'd given me utmost support, mentally.. whenever I fall... which I felt it's so damn important to help one get on with life! I deeply appreciate them.. Without them & my sis, I'm only shit..

okok, enaf of all these mushy-mushy-long-winded crap..

Just sharing these simple bits of thoughts here to encourage pple.. not to tell pple how sad I am ok! haha.. jux hope whoever reading the above to maybe get a bit of motivation as well lah.. (whether or not u're the one in your downturn period now, or u have friends suffering e downturn period, encourage them man!!)



No comments: