Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life never been the same

Losing a loved one in a family is painful.. True enough that one should have been much independent after some time after e lost.. but once in a while, one will surely land in situations in which he will require the kind of helping hand that none others could give... except for e lost loved one..

The loss of my loved one really caused great impact for my life.. Since then, many things had changed in my family... and life has really become more sucky for me...

Rite now, I'm sort of leading my life on my own... Some of my friends asked me, "Why do u still stay in hostel even during the holidaes?" I might have given them some answers that sound.. "oh ok, fair enough". However.. I know clearly in my heart that the real reason is none other than to "escape".. (Who will like to bo dai bo ji always stay in hall even during the holidaes? Who?? That person mux be mad lah..)

I believe many people may jux think that no matter where they'd gone to, or what they'd been thru' in e outside world, going back home is still the best, as "there is no place like home".

After many things that'd happened.. the feeling of me wanting to return home seemed to be fading away.. just like beautiful drawings on the wall, washed away bit by bit, by rain.. Disappointment- the reason..

I really wish I could lead a normal & simple life like most people do, with a "complete" family. (Complete family for me NOW means a family with its members truly care for one another. Losing a member in a family doesn't make a family incomplete.. but what makes a family incomplete is the crack between its members that could hardly be sealed.)

No comments: